Items Approved to Bring to Acadiana Treatment Center
- Appropriate Clothing (NO MORE THAN 6 CHANGES)
- No cut offs, halter tops, tank tops, revealing blouses, thongs, T-shirts or hats with addiction related slogans and no gang related items.
- Yoga pants/shorts are not allowed.
- Blue Jeans with holes are not allowed.
- Shorts must be no higher than 2 inches above the knee
- Open toed shoes are not allowed when patients are in group therapy
- Shower Slippers
- Disposable or Commercial Shaving Razors and Shaving Cream (Non- Electric)
- Solid Deodorant (Spray on deodorant is not allowed)
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Mouth Wash (Must be sealed container and alcohol free)
- Body Lotion (Moisturizer)
- Bath Soap and Body Wash
- Q-tips/ Cotton Balls
- Soaping Facial Cleansing Cloths
- Stamps and Envelopes (Optional)
- Appropriate Pictures of Family only are allowed – No glass frames
- Laundry Detergent (Liquid, Must be sealed) –If preferring a special kind – We provide otherwise
- Dryer Sheets – If preferring a special kind – We provide otherwise
- Towels and Washcloths – If preferring a special kind – We provide otherwise
- Pillow and/or blanket If you prefer to have your own We provide otherwise
*Aerosol sprays, perfumes and products that contain alcohol are not allowed to be brought to the client unit.
* All home prescription medications should be brought to the facility with the client at time of admission.
We will need to obtain a copy of client’s driver’s license or picture identification, as well as Insurance card if the client is covered under insurance. *This must be done at time of admission.*